Friday, November 15th
LUNCH TODAY– Taco Soup, Carrots, Celery, Chips, Salsa, Pears, Cookie, Milk
BREAKFAST MONDAY –Cereal, Teddy Grahams, Peaches, Fruit Juice, Milk
LUNCH MONDAY – Macaroni-n-Cheese, Meatballs, Peas, Carrots, Applesauce, Milk
- Our Red Wheel fundraiser has begun! If you did not receive your packet last week, please see Mrs. Meador todday! Keep up the good work!
- The following seniors need to turn their proofs and/or order in to Mrs. Bleumer ASAP.
Elena, Ashton, Jasmine, Ethan, & Hailey.
- The KAYS Food Drive has started. Please bring any canned goods to the band room. Our goal is 1,500 items. Please help us come together and collect a large amount of food for the Gray County Food Bank.
- Student Athletes: The Pass.Set.Cure pictures will be picked up and delivered soon. Please get your $20.00 to Britlyn Beach - ASAP for your poster!!! Cristian, Courtney, Edgar, Shelby, & Miah.
- The first set of Drivers Ed Students need to make their payment to the HS Office before the 1st class date on November 4th. You will start book work at this time. Dates: November 15, 18, 19, & 20. Sessions will begin at 4:00 and will finish by 6:30 p.m.
BUFFER WEEK – No Practice or participation in gyms or weight room after school.
PreK through 5th grade will take a field trip to Dodge City to see the Sea Lion Splash – Leave at 8:20 a.m. and return around noon. Sack lunches will be needed.
The KAY club is sponsoring at For The Cause this Friday. This cause will be to benefit community Mandy Benton with medical expenses incurred from a recent serious illness. Please bring donations to the band room this Friday. For your donations, the KAY club is giving out treat bags. Teachers who make a donation will be able to wear jeans on Friday. We also ask that everyone wear PURPLE on Friday. This is Mandy's favorite color. We will be taking a large group picture in the new gym of Friday to give to Mandy with her money. The time for the picture will be announced later.
Monday, November 18th
Picture retakes! .Please pick-up forms in the HS Office!
First HS Basketball practice.
Tuesday, November 19th
Jr. Class Cheese Delivery – Due to the cheese convention for Zak’s cheese.
Open Booster Club meeting in the cafeteria at 6:00 p.m.
Wednesday, November 20th
HS SPIAA Vocal Clinic
Thursday, November 21st
JH Basketball at Minneola
HS Scholars’ Bowl practice in Mrs. Bleumer’s room at 7:15 a.m.
HS Scholars’ Bowl at Hodgeman County 4:00 p.m. – Dismiss at 2:20 and leave at 2:30 p.m. Ben, Shelby, Chance, Obed, & Cole.
Friday, November 22nd
The HS Cheerleaders will be leaving at 3:30 for a State Cheer competition in Topeka. Britlyn, Kirsten, Brooklyn, Shelby, Miah, Courtney, Kellee, & Estacy.