April Board Meeting Minutes
USD #477 BOARD MEETING REGULAR
MONDAY, April 5, 2021 7:00 P.M.
I. ROLL CALL: Brian Beavers, Jeremy Salem, John Minet, Deanne Unruh Matt Stein, Karen Walker, Randy Rockhold, Ted Brown, Skyler Lightner and Debbie Benton
VISITORS: Tate Davis
II. PUBLIC COMMENTS: Tate Davis requested extend his work study to full days.
III. APPROVAL OF AGENDA: John Minet moved and Karen Walker seconded to approve the agenda. Carried 6-0
- Jeremy Salem reported on the monthly SWKACD #613 meeting.
- Karen Walker reported on the monthly SWPRSC meeting,
- Matt Stein reported that there would be a possible 2% cut to the 2021/22 state aid for the general fund and LOB, in his Governmental Relations report.
- Ted Brown reported on the Middle School and High School activities. He also reported that this is the month for NWEAMAP as well as state assessments.
- Skyler Lightner reported that the elementary would be busy with testing this month. She also reported that the Kindergarten Roundup would by April 16th
- Randy Rockhold reported that graduation would be open this year. 8 th Graders would have graduation on May the 7th at 7:00 P.M. and the Seniors would have their graduation on May 8 th at 3 :00 P
- Randy Rockhold reported that the ESSER Il monies would be spent on air quality and social emotional needs.
- 1. John Minet moved and Matt Stein seconded to go into executive session for one hour to discuss non-elected personnel to protect the privacy of identifiable individuals. The regular meeting will reconvene in the board room at 8:45 P.M. All board members and administrators were involved in the executive session. Can•ied 6-0
- Jeremy Salem moved and Deanne Unruh seconded to approve the consent agenda which included the minutes from the March 1 st regular board meeting and the minutes from the special meetings on March 4th, and March 29th. Claim vouchers in the amount of $394,240.13 which includes the March payroll. Carried 6-0
- Deanne Unruh moved and Jeremy Salem seconded to approve the following hires for the 2021/22 school year: Shelly Whipple, AD; Greg Howard, Head Boys HS Basketball; Branson Sandoval, Asst. HS Football; and Christine Dillingham, Asst. HS Volleyball. Canried 6-0
VI. ADJOURN: John Minet moved and Matt Stein seconded to adjourn at 8:55P.M. Canied 6-0